We are proud to offer full Architectural services to our clients. Mr. Mark Martynowicz, Architect, OAA, MRAIC is our Director of Architecture and manages the Architectural team at G. Douglas Vallee Limited. Mark has been licensed by the Ontario Association of Architects for over 30 years. Through his work and affiliations with recognized Architectural firms in southern Ontario, Mark brings a broad range of fantastic experience and unique knowledge to all of our projects.
With multi-faceted expertise in residential, commercial, recreational, institutional, health care buildings and industrial we have the in-house ability to service all of our clients' Architectural needs and budget constraints.
We believe that every building should be functional and efficient, but that it should also be attractive and stylish for the owner, public, and those that use the building each and every day. The additional effort to ensure the aesthetic appeal of a building is a reasonable investment considering the total construction cost and life span of the building.
At G. Douglas Vallee Limited, we tailor our services to the needs of each individual client. Some clients require full professional services while others select the specific services as required to satisfy their needs. Our services include:
- Multiple concept development for site layouts, building layouts, and elevations
- Renderings of site and buildings
- Marketing and presentation drawings
- Building conditions surveys/reports
- Feasibility studies
- Budget and schedule development
- Working / construction drawings
- Technical specifications
- Construction tender document preparation and process administration
- Construction review
- Contract administration
- Record drawing preparation